Monday, October 30, 2006

The forgotten blog

It's been MONTHS since I've written in here. The good news is, that's because I've been busy working a ton, been busy with my singing group, and been busy taking care of my husband as he recovers from a knee surgery. The bad news is, I had to post today to get over the guilt of not posting, and I really don't have anything exciting to say today, other than that turning the clocks back isn't so bad. I had to get out at 7AM this morning to buy some Tilex for our housekeeper that's coming (first time I've had one since I've moved and I'm both nervous and excited. Nervous because there are little things I don't want her to break or damage, and excited because I hate cleaning, am horrible at it, and don't have the patience for it.). How does this relate to turning the clocks back? At 7AM in NYC it was bright as hell from the sun, it had warmed the 45 degree air, and it somehow made me forget that it's Monday.

No comments: