Thursday, September 29, 2005

Don't Be A Killjoy

Lately when I want to write on the blog, I can only think of depressing things to write about, like my grandmother who had a stroke 2 years ago and how it's hard for me to visit her, how I am stuck in a career crisis, how I want to help out friends but have to be selfish with my time... and I realized I'm such a killjoy for anyone reading my blog. This site serves two purposes: a) for me to have an outlet to write how I feel, and b) give some entertaining, informative, emotional, insightful, or just every day reading for those out there actually reading this. So I'll try to balance the "woe is me" entries with more uplifting or interesting ones.

Did you know my blog has an RSS feed? I can't remember what it stands for but you can bookmark the feed and then every time I post a new entry you can be alerted (usually just a number next to the bookmark as to the number of new entries). So just add a bookmark to this link and then you'll see mini blurbs of my latest entry. It is no frills, just text - and if I could explain it better I would but it's a cool feature. Neato.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RSS - Real Simple Syndication. No joke. Now wasn't that simple?