Thursday, September 01, 2005

I hate stupid people.

Our hiking trip out of town was amazing. In less than a week, I come back and learn to be an angry NY-er once again. I have been dealing with one doctor for 4 months over billing issues, none of which is my fault. I saw this doctor 3 times and just found out they have billed me for 4 visits (one was a fake visit, apparently). In addition, 2 of the 3 visits were regular office visits (insurance pays them $145 for it) and 1 visit was for a test (insurance pays them about $2000 for it). The office/secretary/billing department/stupid person billed the insurance company 4 TIMES for 1 TEST! It's either a stupid mistake, major insurance company fraud, or (what they tell me) "computer problems". Either way, I keep getting billed my silly little co-pay and have to deal with this every few weeks. Stupid people.

No comments: