Wednesday, June 08, 2005

You don't bring me anything but down

Last night in rehearsal, we were in the middle of singing a song, and someone says "This is fucking awful". She says this 4 days before our show. She says this to 12 other people who have been working hard, while she comes to each rehearsal with her hands on her hips, doesn't warm-up, and basically only sings when she feels like it. She has an opinion (who doesn't) but when the rest of the group disagrees, she argues until the rest of us can do nothing else but give into her so she will just stop arguing. Manhattan is an island, so it's time to kick it into Survivor mode. Someone WILL be kicked off the singing island, and hopefully it's not me. I have never thought of myself as a mean or threatening person, but I'm off like Paris Hilton's underwear if this mean-spirited member sticks around.

No comments: